API integration engineer for Cacoo
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning Tokyo, Kyoto, New York City, Singapore and Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our development team in our Amsterdam office.
We need a talented API integration engineer who has experience of integrating different software systems using a range of API’s. You will join Nulab’s brand new Amsterdam team, and be able to play a major role in growing and establishing the new office.
- Design, develop, and maintain highly secure, stable, scalable and extendable API solutions
- Develop and maintain API documentation including architecture and software design
- Find suitable product to be integrated with our products
- Improve system performance and availability
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in API integration;
- A background in software architecture and/or communication protocols;
- Experience designing public API;
- Golang or at least Java, but Golang preferred;
- GraphQL and Rest;
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- A fun, collaborative and close-knit team of smart, geeky people.
- Work in Amsterdam’s coolest co-working space, from a canal-view office!
- Flexible work hours;
- Travel allowance for public transportation
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.