- Location New York, NY
- Type Full Time
We are looking for two versatile Content Writers to create various types of content for our website and products.
The first writer will focus on web copy, including blogs, long-form guides, articles, landing pages, and ads to help entice potential users to learn more about our products. This person should be highly skilled in distilling complex ideas and information into digestible and actionable content assets.
The second will focus on our products, writing copy for notifications, release notes, onboarding, pop-ups, and educational content to help our users get the most out of our products. This person should be highly skilled in creating and applying standardized style guidelines and concisely delivering information to users.
Experience working in tech, specifically SAAS, is preferred.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics and trends
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Create compelling copy across marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of relevant published articles
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Researching, interviewing, and fact-checking skills
- A firm grasp of current SEO best-practices
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy