Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Location: New York, U.S.
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our marketing team in our NYC office. Perks include fully covered health insurance, paid monthly metro cards, free snacks, and an ever-rotating keg on tap!
We’re in need of a self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills to take charge of optimizing conversion rates across Nulab’s websites. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our design, development, and growth teams.
- Review key conversion points in the marketing funnel and develop optimization plans for each of Nulab’s products – Cacoo, Backlog, and Typetalk.
- Develop hypotheses, build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization plans.
- Improve conversion rates on websites, landing pages, and signup forms.
- Work closely with acquisition team members to optimize each conversion path.
- Create briefs and assign changes to development teams based on test results.
- Increase conversion rates, engagement and time on site.
- Optimize the trial-to-customer conversion rate.
- Analyze key metrics on a daily basis, identify trends and make immediate site optimizations.
- Track and analyze key metrics related to multi-channel funnels, assisted conversions, and top conversion paths.
- Set up analytics dashboards and provide monthly reporting.
- 3+ years of CRO experience in either agency or client side; B2B SaaS companies preferred.
- In-depth experience with analytical, testing and data visualization tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Mixpanel, and Excel. SQL preferred.
- Strong understanding of the customer journey and path to conversion.
- Solid knowledge in different digital marketing channels such as SEO/SEM and social media, and marketing automation.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, detail-oriented, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Monthly metrocards.
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.