Customer Success Manager
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Full Time
Nulab’s Customer Success team partners closely with a wide array of enterprise customers to maximize each customer’s return on investment from Nulab products. Team members work to understand each customer’s business and build lasting relationships that drive business and technical value through our collaborative software applications.
The CSM is responsible for executing tactical and strategic initiatives for a diverse set of accounts. This person is a highly focused and structured individual who can effectively engage resources, identify and manage risks, and ensure achievement of the customer’s business objectives.
In this role, you will help customers develop best-practices, provide continuous support for all products, and transform each business approach to collaborate in whole new ways. The ultimate goals are to increase value, customer satisfaction, and customer retention while supporting the expansion of Nulab’s footprint.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to present to and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their business needs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers at every level of an organization ranging from C-level down to leverage resources in order to help them achieve their desired outcome.
- Serve as a customer advocate by conducting products demos, workshops, and webinars. Educating consumers in industry best practices, the evolution of Nulab products, and how Nulab’s products contribute to business success.
- Onboard customers with tailoring pieces of training based on customer needs.
- Serve as a key point of contact to ensure overall customer adoption and escalation.
- Proactively engage with the customers or users across a complex and multi-regional account.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with the marketing and product growth team to build risk mitigation plans as needed.
- Simultaneously identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Nulab can better serve its customers.
- Celebrate customer wins when the customer is using the product well.
- 3+ years of Saas customer success, account management, or sales experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about customer experience and support with a global mindset and empathy for enterprise businesses and its challenges.
- Presentation skills in an online and in-person setting.
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations.
- Quick learner and comfortable with new programs and software.
- Natural curiosity; the desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and globally.