Customer Success Manager
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Full Time
Nulab’s Customer Success team partner closely with a wide array of enterprise customers to maximize their return on investment from Nulab products. We work to understand customer’s business, to build a partnership that ensures customers are optimized and see the value by driving business and technical value throughout their relationship with us.
The CSM executes a tactical and strategic initiative which required a highly focused and structured individual, who can engage and manage resources throughout an organization, identify and manage risk, and ensure achievement of the customer’s business objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers bringing Nulab’s best practices, continuous support and helping them leverage our products to transform their business and collaboration in whole new ways. The ultimate goals are increased value, customer satisfaction, customer retention and the expansion of Nulab’s footprint.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to present and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their business needs.
- Comfortable working across the spectrum from the C-level down to effectively network within the customer in order to help them achieve their desired outcome.
- Serve as a customer advocate by conducting products demo, workshops or webinars in driving industry best practices, the evolution of Nulab products and full value of Nulab’s products contributed to the customer’s success.
- Be the onboarding manager for each customer by tailored the training based on customer needs.
- Serve as a key point of contact and responsible for overall customer adoption and escalation.
- Proactive engagement with the customers or users across a complex and multi-regional account.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with the marketing and product growth team to build a risk mitigation plan as needed.
- Simultaneously identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Nulab can better serve its client.
- Celebrate customer wins when the customer is using the product well.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of Saas customer success, account management or sales experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about customer experience and support with a global mindset and empathy for enterprise business and the challenges.
- Presentation skills in online and in-person setting.
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations.
- Quick learner and comfortable with new programs and software.
- Natural curiosity; the desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and globally.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- A fun, collaborative and close-knit team of smart, geeky people.
- Work in Amsterdam’s coolest co-working space, from a canal-view office!
- Flexible work hours;
- Travel allowance for public transportation
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.