Customer Success Manager
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We’re in need of a talented Customer Success Manager to join our NYC office. You will play a key role in increasing customer satisfaction and retention by onboarding, educating, and supporting users, and helping them realize maximum value from our products. As the CSM of the Americas region, you will work closely with our Customer Success team across other offices, and alongside our Product, Marketing, and Growth teams.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge.
- Proactively conduct product demos, workshops, and webinars.
- Onboard customers with tailored pieces of training based on customer needs.
- Serve as a key point of contact to ensure overall customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with the marketing and product growth team to build risk mitigation plans as needed.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues through different channels.
- Identify content gaps, and create documents and support content.
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Nulab can better serve its customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of SaaS customer success experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about customer experience and support with a global mindset and empathy for enterprise businesses and its challenges.
- In-depth experience with CRM, customer communication and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, and Marketo.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and globally.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Monthly metrocards.
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.