Customer Support Specialist
- Location Amsterdam, NL
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Support Representative to support our users and help customers to realize the value of Nulab.
– Provide excellent service across multiple channels (email, chat, social).
– Properly manage and document all work performed as part of the ticket queue management.
– Provide product service status updates via our blog and social media;
– Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to support our user base.
– Assist with providing online product demonstrations to users.
– Capture and share relevant feedback and insights to internal teams including Product, Marketing and Dev.
– Create documents and other support materials that empower users to serve themselves.
– Maintain an expert-level knowledge of Nulab’s ever-evolving products.
Skills and requirements
– Strong customer service experience (preferably in software/SaaS support, or similar field)
– Excellent writing skills, an articulate and conversational writing style;
– Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems;
– Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to function within a team and to build relationships with customers;
– You learn quickly and have an eye for detail;
– You are IT-savvy and have a good general understanding of software and online applications;
– You are good at spotting opportunities and not afraid to jump on them;
– You can work well independently.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.