Finance and Back Office Manager
- Location Amsterdam, NL
- Type Part-time - 16hr/wk
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning Tokyo, Kyoto, New York City, Singapore and Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our Amsterdam office.
We’re in need of a financial jack of all trades who can handle the company bookkeeping, financial administration and payroll. In addition, we need you to keep an eye on office processes such as checking the mail. This is a very flexible, part-time, independent role (16 hours a week) where you can decide your own work hours and days, so perfect in combination with a family, studies or your own business.
- Financial administration;
- Make monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports for our headquarters in Japan;
- Keep track of office expenses and communicate with HQ in Japan about monthly budget;
- Process the monthly payroll;
- Manage the company bank account and process any payments;
- Light office management; checking the mail, sending the occasional letter or package. We are based in a co-working space, so all general office affairs are dealt with;
- Process employee’s monthly expense reimbursement;
- Monitor the recent Dutch labor compliances and regulations and keep the company compliant;
- General bookkeeping and accounting for the local office;
- Occasional communications with external lawyers and accountants and report the matters to HQ;
Skills and requirements
- Experience with filing Dutch tax reports for businesses;
- Experience with payroll processing;
- Experience with bookkeeping and accounting;
- Experience with labor compliance;
- Fluent in Dutch
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Completely flexible work days and hours;
- Work in a truly international environment where you’ll be communicating with people in New York, Singapore and Japan on a daily basis;