- Location Amsterdam, NL
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Singapore, Tokyo, Amsterdam and Kyoto, our team is growing quickly and we’d like you to be part of it.
We’re seeking a Front End Developer to join our Nulabers in Amsterdam. As a Front End developer you will be collaborating with the developer, design and marketing teams in Europe, US and Japan to create the finest user experience.
We trust all our Nulabers worldwide and therefore give them the opportunities and support to make a difference.
Our culture is all about collaboration and we encourage to share ideas and knowledge. Whether you’ve been with the company for 3 weeks or 3 years, the best idea will be put forward.
Having fun is a part of our working culture, so whether this comes in the form of solving complex challenges or in team events. We arrange regular team bonding days to get colleagues to get together and have fun.
- Run A/B tests and drive business decisions through reliable and reproducible analyses;
- Create and code in component-based website with the React+Gatsby framework
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Collaborate with web designers to realize visual design intent, identify improvements and implement requested features.
- Take ownership of your designated projects and tasks.
- Designing fully responsive website applications for our clients
You Might be a Good Fit if You Have:
- Have a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Are familiar with SSR, SPA (React, Gatsby), and Typescript
- Have a good knowledge of WordPress and GraphQL.
- Ability to multitask, running many small and big projects at the same time is your forte;
- Enjoy collaboration with different teams.
- You are solution oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- You’ll get the latest laptop/tech equipment
- Full support on your career/professional development, including access to exhibitions, funded courses etc.
- Opportunity to make an impact on OR join – a global team / join or make an impact whichever one you prefer
- Flexible working opportunity / work from home, or on-site whatever you prefer
- Monthly social events
To apply please include:
- A link to your online portfolio or Github account with a project you worked on.
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile