Location: Amsterdam, NL
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning Tokyo, Kyoto, New York City, Singapore and Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our development team in our Amsterdam office.
We need a talented Frontend Developer to join our Product development and conduct technical experiments and projects to continuously improve our products. You will work closely with our Growth Manager and Product team.
- Build, run and analyze frontend by modern technology;
- Collaborate with Design/Backend team to deliver optimized UI/UX;
- Run A/B tests and drive business decisions through reliable and reproducible analyses;
- Work across the product, helping to develop and test features that drive activation, engagement, and retention.
- Lead a frontend team to write clean and reusable code with good documentation.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend focused software
- Understanding of Mobile First/Web Responsive approach
- Some backend knowledge of Go, SQL, Java is a plus
- Ability to multitask, running many small and big projects at the same time is your forte;
- Data driven mentality, you are able to “kill your darlings” if it turns out they aren’t backed up during experimentation;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Start-up experience a plus
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- A fun, collaborative and close-knit team of smart, geeky people.
- Work in Amsterdam’s coolest co-working space, from a canal-view office!
- Flexible work hours;
- Travel allowance for public transportation
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.