- Location Remote Okay
- Type Part Time/Freelance
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to assist with our expanding project needs on a part time and fixed-term basis.
You will work closely with our design, marketing, and development teams.
- Create visual assets for websites, online advertising, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Upgrade websites by updating content and graphics; identifying and evaluating improvement options
- Assist in designing web and landing pages that delight, convert, and are on-brand
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketers to deliver high-quality creatives
- Present ideas and designs effectively
- 2+ years of web and graphic design experience, preferably with technology companies
- Excellent visual design skills and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or other visual design and wireframing tools)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field