Location: New York, NY
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for a talented graphic and web designer to assist with our expanding project needs on a fixed term basis.
You will work closely with our design, marketing, and development teams.
- Design web and landing pages for both Nulab and its product websites that delight and convert, and are on brand
- Create visual assets for online advertising and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; identifying and evaluating improvement options
- Work with front end development team to implement website designs
- Incorporate new functionalities and features into websites
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and marketers to deliver high-quality creatives
- Present ideas and designs effectively
- Occasionally create short videos and carry out video-editing
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of web and graphic design experience, preferably in technology companies
- Excellent visual design skills, a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Familiarity with design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or other visual design and wireframing tools)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.