- Location New York, NY
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced visual designer to work across our suite of B2B SaaS products. You will be an integral part of our design and marketing teams and work alongside our dedicated website development team.
- Establish the look and feel for websites and digital assets.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Establish and work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce Nulab’s style and voice.
- Design user-centered website pages for the company and products that delight and convert.
- Create advertising and social media visual assets, including illustrations and infographics.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers and engineers to create delightful and easy-to-navigate web experiences.
- Work collaboratively with designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Occasionally create short videos and carry out video-editing.
- 5+ years of professional experience in designing brand identities, websites, and components, preferably with technology companies.
- Excellent visual design skills and a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in the graphic design field.
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Join Nulab at an exciting time of growth and make your mark.
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and close-knit team.
- Monthly MetroCard.
- Office snacks, team events, and more!