Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineer
- Location Amsterdam, NL
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning Tokyo, Kyoto, New York City, Singapore and Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our Cacoo team in the Amsterdam office. This is an on-site position.
We are seeking an Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineer able to contribute to a range of backend components and take ownership of their own work. You will be part of our Cacoo backend team working on the internals of the product. If you are looking to join a small but fast-growing team where you can have a real impact and play a major role, then this might be the job for you.
– Develop, monitor and optimize infrastructure clusters (Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ…).
– Define monitoring and observability patterns.
– Troubleshoot and manage incidents in production.
– Automate and improve infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code).
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
-Solid knowledge in at least one programming language. We work mostly with Go.
– Experience with large scale production systems and technologies.
– Experience with Kubernetes.
– Experience with monitoring systems (eg: Grafana, Prometheus etc).
– Experience with infrastructure as code (eg: Ansible, Terraform etc).
– Experience with messaging systems (eg: RabbitMQ, etc).
– Experience with database management (eg: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch etc).
– Experience with CI/CD pipelines (eg: Jenkins, CircleCI etc).
– Experience with scripting ability (eg: Python, sh etc).