Marketing Automation Specialist
- Location New York, NY
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Automation Specialist to work across our suite of B2B SaaS products on increasing customer activation, improving retention, and promoting acquisition. This is a growth-oriented and analytical role. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our dedicated product development and customer success teams.
- Plan and execute campaigns across Nulab’s user segments to onboard and activate users through email and in-app.
- Develop and execute initiatives and content to improve engagement/retention, and nurture long-term usage.
- Own all customer email communications from acquisition to referral.
- Test and analyze new customer segments and map out strategies based on email performance and marketing objectives.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing on emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement.
- Discover and remedy gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition.
- Enforce marketing automation and retention best-practices.
- Set up reporting dashboards to track and improve performance.
- 3+ years of email and retention marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
- Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish.
- In-depth experience with analytical tools including product and web analytics and Excel.
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, social media and common digital marketing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics.
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Generous paid vacation.
- Autonomous and hands-on role with real impact — you’ll be joining Nulab at an exciting time of growth!
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and close-knit team.
- Monthly MetroCard.
Office snacks, team events, and more!