Marketing Automation Specialist
- Location New York, U.S.
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that enhances team collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning Tokyo, Kyoto, Singapore, New York and Amsterdam, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our marketing team in NYC.
We’re in need of a talented Marketing Automation Specialist to work across our suite of B2B SaaS products to take ownership of increasing customer activation, driving usage, cross-selling, and improving retention. This is a growth-oriented, data-driven, and analytical role. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our dedicated product development and customer success teams.
- Streamline and automate marketing communications.
- Combine data and content to enhance efficiency of our marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns across Nulab’s user segments to onboard and activate users through email and in-app.
- Develop and execute initiatives and content to improve engagement/retention, and proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence.
- Implement A/B testings to help strategize and improve the performance of our marketing emails, messaging and landing pages.
- Discover gaps in customer experience that may lead to customer attrition.
- Work with the Growth team to analyze product analytics and review research data to find opportunities for customers to derive more value from the products and increase their usage.
- Develop workflows, build audience lists, and databases to help create marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop effective marketing landing pages and campaigns.
- Enforce marketing automation and retention best practices
- Analyze and track performance to drive optimization and change.
- Develop documentations around marketing systems and processes, as well as create reports and dashboards for stakeholders.
- Own and contribute to our knowledge base of processes and how-to docs to better enable team members.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Self-driven with an ability to take ownership of your functional area by initiating projects regarding hyper-growth, and execute them from start to finish.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation such as Oracle, Marketo, Salesforce and other CRM tools, and social media.
- Possess and demonstrate advanced proficiency with spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multitask, be detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, social media and common digital marketing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics.
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Competitive salaries.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.