Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly. We’re looking for the next Nulaber to join our design team in our NYC office. Perks include fully covered health insurance, paid monthly metro cards, free snacks, and an ever-rotating keg on tap!
We are looking for talented Product Designers who believe in close collaboration with our design team to take on big challenges. Ultimately you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high-quality, well-designed software.
- Be able to solve problems and design elegant solutions at a systems level
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Be actively involved in generating strategies for the design team
- Creating the components for the system in collaboration with the design team
- Be a leader within the design team
- Be involved in design and product feedback meetings
- Work closely with Engineers, Designers, UX researchers, and Marketers to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- 4+ years relevant product design experience- SaaS/B2B a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Passionate about Collaborative and Project management tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with a fun, collaborative and close-knit team.
- Fully covered health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Monthly metrocards.
- Office snacks, happy hours and more!
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.