Senior Front End Developer
- Location Amsterdam, NL
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating software that supports effective communication and collaboration. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We’re in need of a passionate Senior Front-end Developer to join our Frontend team in our Amsterdam office. You will play a key role in assisting our Marketing team as well.
- Implementing and maintaining websites using WordPress
- Google tag manager and A/B testing
- Architect and build modern front-end static website.
- Optimize existing online content for SEO best practices, and performance
- Work closely with marketing and design team to develop website
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior engineers on the team
You Might be a Good Fit if You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in web engineering
- Strong Experience with responsive and mobile design techniques
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Knowing Shell script (Bash, Golang, Python) is a plus
- Improving site performance
- Autonomous and hands-on role to make an impact; join Nulab at an exciting time of growth.
- A fun, collaborative and close-knit team of smart, geeky people.
- Work in Amsterdam’s coolest co-working space, from a canal-view office!
- Flexible work hours;
- Travel allowance for public transportation
Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are sorry to say that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.