- Location New York, NY
- Type Full Time
Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
This is a new role within Nulab’s Product Design team. UX Writers and Product Designers will closely collaborate in the product development process. You’ll have the opportunity to strategize and create elegant interface copy that translates complex concepts into clear, actionable language. You’ll advocate for our users who range from experienced developers to students who are using Nulab products to collaborate and work online.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with design and engineering to create the copy that guide Nulab’s diverse products and interfaces
- Communicate complex product features and benefits in ways that speak to our users and help them understand and use our products
- Collaborate with marketing team to guide content for our products on the marketing website
- Create, maintain, and implement content guides and shared terminology across Nulab
- Write using best practices for inclusivity and accessibility to reach our global users
- Work with our global team of UX writers and maintain communications
- Have 3+ years of experience working as a UX writer or content strategist
- Are interested in working for a company that reaches a global audience
- Are relentlessly user focused
- Have a keen eye for detail in your work
- Can edit existing work or create new copy with input from stakeholders
- Can write for user experience requirements, including navigation items, button labels, tool tips, headlines, intro copy, error messages
- Can embrace an iterative work environment
- Can integrate new design tools into your workflow
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous paid vacation
- Autonomous and hands-on role with real impact — you’ll be joining Nulab at an exciting time of growth!
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and close-knit team.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A link to your online portfolio or 3–5 UX writing samples
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Nulab is interesting to you