- Release notes
- Release notes for May 2022
What are our summer plans? As always, we want to keep Backlog at peak performance with a fresh round of updates.
- Backlog email notifications now consume less memory, even when you have a large number of recipients.
- Faster, more efficient notification email function: We changed the email function to exclude links to other projects from the email body, reducing the load on the server. Previously, email notifications with a lot of recipients could cause OOM errors.
- Search box shortcut keys: We changed what happens when you use the left and right arrow keys while the “Search this Space” box is selected. Instead of navigating between tabs, the cursor moves characters back and forth.
- Search results improved: Now, the “Search this Space” box can display more than 10 search results for a keyword search.
- Emoji suggestions weren’t displayed when typing several lines of text in issue comments.
- We fixed a bug where the notification icon was unexpectedly marked in the comment popup on “Recent Updates.”
- We fixed a bug that prevented links to images from displaying correctly in markdown notation.
- The comment field wasn’t displayed when viewing a pull request.
- In the Android app, there was an error when creating a child issue.
- We fixed an issue where clicking a comment link while logged out would not allow you to navigate to the comment link.
- We fixed a bug where @mentions couldn’t be used when editing an issue comment.
- We fixed a vulnerability that caused the URL displayed in dashboard and project home activities not to include parentheses at the end.
- The attachment list tab in the issue is now updated correctly in the Android app.
Looks like we’re already halfway through the year! Until the next batch of updates, enjoy the season with a little fun in the sun.
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!