- Release notes
- Release notes for October & November 2020
The holidays are upon us, and we bring good tidings of Backlog updates for you this month.
- Mentions are now available in pull requests, plus, you can choose your default branch in Git!
- @mentions in pull requests: You can now use mentions in the details and comments of your pull requests! You can also select all members or teams for easy batch notifications.
- Choose your default branch: You can now change the default branch of a Git repository. The default branch will be the first branch checked out in a Git clone. It will also appear at the top of the branch list on your Git page in Backlog. The default branch cannot be deleted.
- Drafts in Backlog for Android: Save your progress when creating issues, editing issues, or making comments with the draft function.
- Show/hide in Backlog for Android: Show or hide priorities, versions, and milestones from your project settings.
- Issue templates in Backlog for iOS: Create and edit issue templates right in the app.
- @mentions in pull request comments in Backlog for iOS: Add @mentions in your pull request comments to notify members.
- Backlog for iOS discontinued support for iOS 11: Upgrade your device to continue getting the latest Backlog app updates!
- Various bug fixes.
We hope these updates lifted your (holiday) spirits!
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!