- Release notes
- Release notes for September 2022
Summer is still holding on where we are, but we’re ready for the cooler temps of fall to take over. Until we’re able to cozy up in front of a fire, we’re turning up the heat with a fresh batch of updates.
Our newest additions make it easier to search for team projects, review notifications and diffs, and add to your recently viewed list.
- Split view for diffs: See changes side-by-side with the new split view for diffs.
- Find team projects: Search for projects based on teams.
- Add to your recently viewed list: Add viewed issues and wikis to your recently viewed list with our newest API.
- Never miss a notification: Review your dashboard notifications by clicking on Goritto-kun, our hardworking mascot, on the right side of the screen.
- Expanded list view: You can now see the branch name for merged pull requests in list view.
- Wider columns: Text in the issue search list displays without wrapping.
- Error explanation: We added an error message to explain the issue with using emojis in milestone names.
- Checklists for Android: Create checklists when writing issues in Markdown.
- More user info: The Get User List API now includes the user’s last login date and time.
- Back buttons weren’t working.
- Kanban boards weren’t arranged correctly.
- Clicking on a user’s avatar in an issue pop-up under Recent Updates led to a 404 screen.
- The custom attributes list wasn’t appearing in alphabetical order.
- Issue search display settings were unintentionally reset.
- Users with a large number of projects got an error when searching “Find Issues in All Projects.”
Even though we’re dreaming of sweater weather, we’re still focused on delivering you another exciting roundup next month. Want to report a bug or suggest a feature? Get in touch. Enjoying the app? Leave us a review.