- Release notes
- Release notes for July and August 2022
We’re excited to share that this release incorporates some of the great feedback you’ve been sending us this summer.
Organization administrators can now export topic and member lists as CSV files and see who created a specific topic.
- CSV exports: Organization administrators can now export topic and member lists as CSV files.
- More topic details: Administrators can see who created a specific topic.
- More intuitive messaging: Mac users can post messages using Cmd + Enter.
- Full-width @ characters: Mentions in Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and other multibyte-character languages feature full-width @ characters.
- Better search: Search for messages with or without attachments.
- The Cmd key wasn’t working as a submit key when editing a topic description.
- The Curl command on Windows wasn’t supporting single quotes as an example bot command.
- We fixed the embedded Twitter display on our website and iOS app.