Design contest for Chinese New Year
If you didn’t already know, this year’s Chinese New Year will be on February 19, 2015. To celebrate the Year of the Sheep, we’re holding a design contest!
We were inspired by the Google homepage doodles, so we want to do something similar to our logo for Chinese New Year.
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to put your own spin on this holiday for our logo! Download our logo to get started!
The rules are simple.
- Deadline: February 18, 11:59 p.m. EST
- Format: PNG, JPEG
- Make it fun.
- Upload onto Pinterest and include “#ChineseNUYear” in the description.
Design something that leaves a lasting impression.
What’s in it for you?
- Mystery bag of free swag (t-shirts, stickers, etc.).
- Your 15 minutes of fame. (Just kidding, it’s actually 5.)
- A chance to promote your design chops.
- Portfolio piece (Just make sure to say that it was for our logo contest.)