We are currently patching this vulnerability as quickly as possible.
Information about this vulnerability:
- CVE-2018-12126：Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling (MSBDS)
- CVE-2018-12130：Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling (MFBDS)
- CVE-2018-12127：Microarchitectural Load Port Data Sampling (MLPDS)
- CVE-2018-11091：Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory (MDSUM)
- Side Channel Vulnerability Microarchitectural Data Sampling
- MDS – Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data – CVE-2018-12130, CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, and CVE-2019-11091
Each of our services will announce separately any plans for downtime in response to patching.
As of May 15th, 2019, plans for any maintenance is based upon public information, such as patches, and may change depending on how the situation develops.