Keyboard shortcuts for Typetalk are here!
Typetalk is introducing keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
Typetalk’s keyboard shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts can save you time allowing you to execute operations that take longer with a mouse. Over the course of a day, a week, or a year, those precious seconds add up!
Typetalk will now support the following shortcuts:
- Show search message bar (Ctrl + Alt + f / ⌘ + Alt + f)
- Filter topics (Ctrl + k / ⌘ + k)
- Previous topic (Alt + UP)
- Next topic (Alt + DOWN)
- Previous topic with unread messages (Alt +Shift + UP)
- Next topic with unread messages (Alt +Shift + DOWN)
- Edit last message (UP)
You can review these shortcuts in the guide page anytime.
Press Ctrl + / for Windows users and⌘ + / for Mac users to open the guide, or you can access it in your Typetalk menu.
- Added search by attachment
- Support @all/@here
- Send notification to mobile even if the user is online
- Support proxy server
We also launched our FAQ page to help you troubleshoot issues and explore the app with ease.