- Engineering & Infrastructure
- Kubernetes Architecture Diagram
Kubernetes Architecture Diagram
Uses of Kubernetes Architecture Diagrams
In cloud computing, containers are used to store and deploy copies of a software application without needing all the resources of more complex virtual machines. Kubernetes architecture diagrams allow you to visualize the structure of these containerized applications.
Software developers can use Kubernetes diagrams to:
- Define how system components and resources are deployed
- Document software architecture for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Evaluate and manage system resources for efficiency
- Make plans for scaling a system to handle resource-heavy applications
With Cacoo, you can collaborate with other developers on your team to organize a Kubernetes architecture that allows for an Agile infrastructure. Edit this diagram with Kubernetes icons and customize the flow to your needs.
How to create your own Kubernetes Architecture Diagram
First of all, open the Kubernetes Architecture Diagram template in Cacoo.
Identify the components that make sense for your specific project, and remove all the others.
Browse the Kubernetes icons section to select other components and drag them into the diagram.
Use the arrows to draw connections between the shapes and define relationships.
Finally, share the diagram with collaborators to get feedback, ensuring you have an accurate model of your Kubernetes container architecture.