This is an old version.
To see the current version of our terms, please go to up-to-date version.
Nulab Inc. conducts computer system development and sales, contributes to the local community while making an effort to develop skilled personnel. In providing our wide-ranging service, and considering the usefulness of personal information, we have established an information protection policy to protect the individual’s rights and interests, and all board members and employees shall carry out this policy in good faith.
- Our company will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information, giving consideration to the business content and scale.
- Our company will specify the purpose of use for personal information and take an appropriate measures to ensure the use of the personal information does not exceed the purpose of use.
- Our company will comply with laws regarding usage of personal information, policy set by the government and other related regulations.
- Our company will establish a security management system to prevent a leak, loss, deletion or damage of personal information. Moreover, we will take appropriate corrective and preventive measures for accidents relating to personal information.
- Our company will promptly respond to requests for disclosure of, inquiries about and complains regarding personal information, by the establishment of an enquiry desk.
- Our company will review and appropriately improve the information security management system.
On our web site, we use a tool called ‘Cookie’ to make our site more convenient to our customers.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred between a Web server and your Web browser, and stored on your computer disk as a file.
- When you use the service, you do not enter a password every time.
- Cookies are used for analytic practices to help us understand our customers’ activities in our services.
You may disable the function of Cookies by choosing the browser’s configuration. Please note that this may result in you not being able to use all or part of the service on websites..
Tracking system by authorized third-parties
If you do not wish to have your data transmitted to the Google Analytics, please download Google Analytics opt out add-on provided by Google from the link below:
If you do not wish to have your data used in the Mixpanel, please use the opt out link below:
From time to time, we may send out emails for promotion purposes to announce our services, functions, researches, news, promotions, contests, and events. Our customers may opt-out of receiving these emails. We may use a third-party service provider to send out emails or to communicate smoothly with our customers. For a smoother communication, we may share information, such as your email address, to the service provider for this limited purpose only.
Our web site uses ‘SSL’ to protect personal information. By using a browser that supports security functions, when you access to our web site and enter personal information including your name and e-mail address, and this information is transferred to our server, the information is automatically encrypted when transmitted and received by servers. Therefore if the transmitted data is intercepted by a third party, there is no need to worry about the content being stolen.
If you use a browser that does not support SSL, you may not be able to access our website or input information..
On our website, we record the information of accessing users in the form of an access log and store it for a certain period of time on our server.
The content recorded on access log includes the access date and time, domain names, IP addresses of users, types of browser, but this record is not used in conjunction with personal information. It is used as server operation information to assist in improving service.
June 1st, 2005 Enacted
June 1st, 2009 Amended
January 7th, 2016 Amended
November 29th, 2016 Amended
March 1st, 2018 Amended
President Masanori Hashimoto