- Release notes
- Release notes for January and February 2022
2022 is well underway, and we’re eager to see what else lies ahead. For now, let’s enjoy a round of exciting Backlog updates.
- Enhance your comments with a laugh, smile, or thumbs-up from the Google Emoji font. We switched from Apple Emojis.
- Try out Google Emojis in comments: We replaced Apple Emojis with the Google Emoji font in text boxes.
- Git Webhook IPs: New Backlog Git Webhook IPs have been added.
- Watch button behavior improved: When you hover the cursor over the Watch button, it becomes highlighted. If you select Watch, the button remains highlighted until you choose the option to Unwatch the task.
- Easier to invite new users: Now, there’s no more confusion when adding users to the team. We improved the dialog for default team and guest user invitations, making it easier to understand the teams that are automatically added.
- Link text improved: We made it possible to escape a colon in link text so that URLs containing a colon are displayed correctly.
- Apache update: We updated Apache Log4J version to 2.17.1.
- Removed @slackbot from selectable drop-down: Now, @Slackbot does not appear in the “Channel or Direct Message” option of Slack notification settings.
- Archived channels are hidden: We made Slack notifications less cluttered. Archived channels are no longer visible in channel selection but are still accessible by search.
- The Emoji input suggestion feature wasn’t working correctly. Input text would remain in the text box after users selected the Emoji suggestion.
- We fixed a vulnerability in the file upload function in the API.
- We fixed a vulnerability in the CSV export feature.
- Issue keys weren’t rendering as links.
- In the Classic plan, loading wouldn’t stop when users opened the Gantt chart as a Viewer.
With the rest of the year stretching ahead, we’re excited to see all the ways your team will put our product to good use.
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!