- Release notes
- Release notes for October, November, December 2021
The end of 2021 couldn’t come quickly enough for most and the same goes for this exciting batch of Backlog updates.
- There’s a new integration with Microsoft Teams and a new help button right in the global bar.
- Microsoft Teams Integration: Integrate Backlog with Microsoft Teams today!
- Enterprise 1.11.7 is out: The newest version includes major fixes for Log4j vulnerabilities.
- Always find help: We added a new help button to the global bar.
- Show/hide sidebar on iPad: Hide the sidebar and get more screen space when working on iPad.
- Link to Issue Keys in the Subject box: If you add an issue key to the subject, it will create a link to that issue right in the title.
- See all comments faster: For issues with over 400 comments, you’ll see a new ‘Expand all’ button to quickly access all comments at once.
- Remove branches on pull requests: When using pull requests, you can use the X box to remove a branch.
- New mention shortcuts for iOS: When selecting from a list of @mentions, you can now use the Enter or Space key to select the first item.
- Git SSH: We now support rsa-sha2-256 and rsa-sha2-512 on Git SSH protocol.
- Webhooks authorization: Added Authorization header to webhook.
- There’s a new activity API: Check out the new “Get Activity” API.
- Embedding Cacoo diagrams in dark mode: We now support dark mode when embedding the Cacoo dialog in a Wiki.
- New displays for Android users: We now support tablet display and landscape display.
- Easier to see your projects on iOS: Admins select to see only their project or all projects.
- Stopped support iOS 12 and older: The oldest iOS version we support is now iOS 13.
- Git revisions: You can now show a revision of Git repository of other project using #rev description
- Users couldn’t disable priorities, versions, and milestones when creating new projects.
- The calendar UI was hidden by the autocomplete view and could not be manipulated.
- Certificates were deleted when accessing from an unauthorized address when restricted by IP address.
- The capacity usage bar was not displaying even when capacity was exceeded.
- Users could not be invited from the plus button on the global bar.
- Automatic comment saving wasn’t always working on iOS.
- Some text was difficult to distinguish in “Text Formatting Rules”.
- There was an error when saving a wiki using multiple tags with the same name.
- There was a vulnerability found for Apache Log4j.
Hope your team had a happy and safe new year! The best of 2022 is yet to come.
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!