- Release notes
- Release notes for May & June 2021
Summer is here, and we couldn’t be happier to celebrate with some hot new updates.
- It’s easier to edit which members you’re notifying adding a new issue.
- Edit users faster when notifying them of a new issue: You can now quickly delete all users under the “Notify comment to” field when adding a new issue.
- Admins can see all restrictions for users: Under Space Settings > User, Admins can see restriction info of each user in the space.
- There’s more info on issues in search results: We added a “Resolution” column to the search results when searching issues.
- Wiki on iOS: The wiki page on iOS now displays images.
- There was a checkbox issue when using “Text Formatting Rule(Backlog)”.
- The Slack integration was failing to send “Add issue” events.
- A comment could not be edited after moving to another issue
- Users couldn’t confirm a comment in a popup message.
- Users could create categories, milestones, and versions with the same name.
- When adding and deleting projects at the same time from Space Settings > Users > Edit Users, it would show “<User name> has been removed from project member” for all changes in the “Recent Updates” section of the dashboard.
- The project administrator’s participating projects were not displayed in the “Migration Plan”.
- The tags inserted when adding images did not break lines.
Catch you poolside with our next round of updates.
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!