- Release notes
- Release notes for April and May 2023
Summer has arrived where we are, and even though we’re enjoying some sunshine, we haven’t forgotten about making improvements. Here’s what we’ve been up to the last two months.
We released a new version of Enterprise professional edition, added channel-related functions to the Slack settings screen, and added a filter to further refine your issue search.
- Enterprise release: Version 2.0.0, available to new subscribers, features an issue template, customizable issue statuses, the ability to run on Docker, and more.
- Email notification settings: To help declutter your inbox, we added the ability to further customize your email notifications including the option to “Get emails for all updates that mention me.”
- Slack integration: You can now add issues to Backlog and manage your notification settings directory from Slack.
- Skip navigation: Developers can get to the main content on the dashboard, project home, and issue view pages faster by bypassing repeated content like navigation and info banners.
- Sender confirmation: Registering issues or comments by email now require a sender confirmation.
- Search by issue type: Refine your search with the new issue type filter.
- Easier attachment previews: Tap on a filename to preview an attachment.
- Adding issues: iOS users can now select a parent issue when adding an issue in the app.
- When filtering project members by role, “0” was displayed regardless of the number of members listed.
- Wikis exported to PDF had unintentional spaces added to the start of each sentence.
- Custom attribute columns were misordered in batch issue updates.
- The number of unread notifications was incorrect when opening Backlog in a new browser tab.
- The filter for Recent Updates wasn’t working on iOS.
- The template wasn’t appearing on the new issue screen on iOS.
Thanks for checking in with us. We’ll see you again next month for another update.