- Release notes
- Release notes for January 2024
It’s a new year, and we’re well-rested, re-energized, and ready for an amazing 2024. Let’s kick things off with a quick update.
New weekly and monthly Gantt charts, easier linking, and a more user-friendly content-loading experience for Android.
- Weekly and monthly Gantt charts: Get the big picture on your projects with weekly and monthly timescale views.
- Enterprise release: We released version 2.2.1 for Enterprise.
- Easier linking: We added a link button to the editor toolbar in pull requests, and pasted URLs are now automatically shown as links.
- Content loading: Android users waiting for content to load can easily see the status in the top navigation bar.
- The emoji palette wasn’t displaying when updating a large group of child issues.
- Numeric custom fields weren’t clearing after selecting “Clear search conditions” on the issues search screen.
- Comments with two or more lines were displaying incorrectly.
- Organizations were able to add more users than their plan allowed.
- Android users no longer see closed issues under My Issues on the dashboard.
That’s it for January. We’ll see you next month for another update.