- Release notes
- Release notes for June 2023
We’re at the height of summer in our cities, and we’re grateful for cool breezes, fans, and A/C while we’re busy making Backlog better. Here’s what we’ve been up to this last month:
We released a new version of Enterprise, made it easier to delete issues, added details to the Android “Watch issues” screen, and fixed several display bugs.
- Enterprise 1.11.14 release: We fixed several bugs with our latest Enterprise release. Now, project admins can add users, Backlog can be updated regardless of your version of Oracle JDK, files and images can be attached to issues and wikis, and Gantt charts can be exported to Excel.
- Deleting issues: Delete an issue by selecting the “…” button on the top right of the detail page and choosing “Delete.”
- Watching issues on Android: The “Watch issues” screen now shows the assignee and due date.
- Italics weren’t displayed when applied to text.
- On the issues page, only 20 items were displayed on the print preview after filtering for 50 or more.
- Line breaks and URL links weren’t displayed in issue details when updating multiple issues.
- An unintended character was appearing in the custom attribute checkbox after selecting “Other” and exporting to Excel.
That’s it for June. We’ll see you in another month for a fresh update.