- Release notes
- Release notes for October 2023
It’s Halloween, and we’ve got lots of treats to share in this month’s update. Let’s dive in.
A new Enterprise release with lots of updates, the ability to save Gantt chart search filters, and the option to set the status when creating an issue.
- Enterprise release: Our newest version can be used with MySQL8.0 and includes enhanced notification settings and search options, a simplified upgrade process, a more detailed project overview, and updated JVM startup options.
- Gantt chart filters: Find what you need faster by saving your most common search criteria as filters.
- Issue status: You can now set the status when creating an issue.
- Gantt chart: It’s now more obvious that you can drag and drop issues within the Gantt chart.
- Tab key movements: The “Link a file” icon in the comment editor is now inaccessible via tab key navigation so you can quickly add issues and comments.
- Unsaved edits: You now have more clarity about discarding or resuming edits when returning to an unsaved issue.
- Teams created after an organization migrated from the Classic plan weren’t syncing.
That’s it for this month. We’ll see you in November for another update.