- Release notes
- Release notes for September 2023
With the end of the year fast approaching, we’re working hard to add, improve, and fix features. Here’s what we’ve been up to this past month.
A new Enterprise release, the ability to link files directly from Google Drive and other third-party apps to Backlog issues, and an improved saved filter list.
- Enterprise release: Version 1.11.15 includes Apache HTTP Server 2.4 and fixes to updating wikis via API.
- File integration: Our new integration lets you link files directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive to Backlog issues.
- Print from browser: Dark mode is no longer applied when printing screens/pages from your browser.
- Saved filters: We removed the tabs and added project keys and labels (list, board, Gantt) to make your saved filter list easier to navigate.
- Gantt chart: Issue keys are now displayed, and parent issues with no start or due date are displayed based on the date of child issues.
- Duplicate files were uploaded when adding an attachment to an existing comment.
- An error appeared for users in Japan when migrating their Classic plan.
- Icons weren’t appearing correctly when users linking a Nulab Account selected “Use Backlog user information.”
- The position of the “Add issue” button on the project board was changing.
We’re heading into the last few months of the year with lots of energy and ideas for making Backlog better. We’ll see you next month for another update.