- Release notes
- About the vulnerability MDS (Microarchitectural Data Sampling) related to CPU
We inform you of our response to the MDS (Microarchitectural Data Sampling) vulnerability relating to the CPU published on May 14, 2019.
– Related information
- CVE-2018-12126：Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling (MSBDS)
- CVE-2018-12130：Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling (MFBDS)
- CVE-2018-12127：Microarchitectural Load Port Data Sampling (MLPDS)
- CVE-2018-11091：Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory (MDSUM)
We are currently working to the vulnerability, except for some servers that need to be shut down.
If we need to stop the server, we will inform you the maintenance schedule on the maintenance information page and dashboard you can see after you log-in.
The maintenance schedule is based on public information such as patches as of May 15, 2019, and may change depending on the situation.