- Release notes
- Release notes since August 2020
Ever since we launched Nulab Pass in August 2020, we’ve been working to make it bigger and better. Here’s a review of the highlights.
We boosted security, expanded our audit log offering, and made it easier to update your users to managed accounts.
- Audit logs: Audit logs are available with new plans and have administrator privileges.
- Managed accounts: Administrators can create new managed accounts and update existing ones.
- Stronger security: We use SAML authentication and domain verification for managed accounts.
- Easier account updates: Search for users to update to managed accounts.
- Stay signed in: Sessions using SAML authentication are automatically reauthenticated when they expire.
We’re continuing to make improvements to Nulab Pass and would love to hear about your experience. You can share feedback, report a bug, or suggest a feature in our online forum.