- Release notes
- Release notes for November & December 2019
The holidays have come and gone, and it’s back to work for most of us. Let’s round out all of the end-of-year updates to Backlog, so we can comfortably settle into the new year for good.
- Backolog’s dark theme is now available on mobile! Plus Boards get some useful improvements for usability.
- Backlog for iOS & Android: The dark theme is now available on mobile!
- Backlog for Android: Group notifications are now available — this was previously released on iOS.
- When adding issues on Boards, the input box will now stay open so that you can add multiple issues continuously.
- We removed the redundant “No Issue Type” option from the issue type dropdown.
- If your text is longer than the input box when adding an issue, the box will now expand to fit your text.
- The left side menu of your project’s home page has been reordered so that Issues, Board, and Gantt Chart are grouped closer together.
- Various bugs.
We hope your holiday season was safe and jolly. We’re geared up for the new decade, and excited to bring you what’s next with Backlog.
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!