- Release notes
- Release notes for September & October 2019
As the days get shorter and nights get colder, we’re cooking up as many great updates as we can while our pumpkin spice lattes are still warm.
- We focused mostly on improvements to your top navigation — we made it look nicer, simplified it, and made sure it was easy to add issues and wikis.
- The global bar at the top of your dashboard got a design upgrade — check it out!
- We moved the “+” button (i.e. add issue button) and changed it’s color to make it more noticeable and prominent.
- The “+” button in now lets you add wikis as well as new issues.
- We grouped Recently Viewed Issues and Recently Viewed Wikis into one menu item to declutter your navigation. You can filter between recently viewed Issues and Wikis right in that menu.
- You can now copy a wiki URL from the Recently Viewed Wikis drop down in the global navigation bar.
- Adding lots of images to comments? We’ve streamlined the process by automatically adding an image tag when uploading files in comments.
- We’ve added a new option to delete branches after a pull request has been merged. Just select the checkbox located under your pull request description!
- Backlog for iOS: We made Minor UI adjustments for iOS 13.
- Backlog for Android: UI fix to adjust the issue attributes field columns width
We hope this fresh batch of home-cooked updates keeps you warm well into winter. Until next time!
Have a bug to report or a feature to suggest? Let us know by contacting us here. Enjoying the app? Please leave us a review!