- Article 1 (About This Function)
- Article 2 (Limitation of Liability)
- Article 3 (Change, Temporarily Suspension or Termination of Service)
- Article 5 (Application of Nulab Terms of Service)
- Article 6 (Data Usage)
- Article 7 (Changes to These Terms)
- Article 8 (Dispute Resolution and Governing Law)
Article 1 (About This Function)
The AI Summary Function is a function that transmits the data entered into by the User (as defined in Article 2 below) as text and automatically summarizes it by using the API provided by OpenAI. The API key for using OpenAI’s API shall be obtained by the User.
Article 2 (Limitation of Liability)
1, This Function is under development, and due to its nature, it may contain defects, malfunctions or incorrect descriptions. Nulab does not make any warranties concerning merchantability, availability, accuracy, completeness, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Nulab shall not be liable for any damages to individuals using this Function (hereinafter referred to as “User” or “Users”) or the organization to which the User belongs to, arising from or related to the use of this Function, except in the cases of intentional or gross negligence of Nulab.
3. Users acknowledge in advance that the content output based on this Function may contain incorrect information, harmful instructions, or biased content. Furthermore, Nulab does not guarantee that the content output based on this Function will not infringe the rights of Nulab or third parties. Additionally, the data output by this Function may be inaccurate or inappropriate, but this does not reflect Nulab’s views.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding three paragraphs, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Nulab’s liability to User for damages in connection with these Terms, regardless of the cause, shall be limited to the amount of usage fees paid by the User to Nulab for using Nulab’s services, during the past one year calculated from the last day of the month prior to the event giving rise to the claims.
Article 3 (Change, Temporarily Suspension or Termination of Service)
Nulab reserves the right to modify, temporarily terminate or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notice to Users, in its own discretion.
Article 5 (Application of Nulab Terms of Service)
The Nulab Terms of Service apply to Users use of this Function, however these Terms do not constitute a part of the Nulab Terms of Service.
Article 6 (Data Usage)
Article 7 (Changes to These Terms)
Nulab may change these Terms. Nulab shall notify Administrator in advance of any important change to these Terms, containing the content and the effective date of the new Terms by sending an email to Administrator, posting on the management page of the Service or this Function, or using other methods prescribed by Nulab. Users shall be deemed to have accepted such change if they continue using the Function following the change. In this case, service charges and other terms and conditions for this Function shall be determined pursuant to the revised Terms.
Article 8 (Dispute Resolution and Governing Law)
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any disputes, actions or proceedings relating to these Terms shall be conducted in the Tokyo District Court, and both parties hereto consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the said court in the first instance.
- Version 1 November 9th 2023