Nulab’s Privacy and Security Initiatives
Security, audit and certification
Nulab is audited and certified by a third party. Nulab services are designed, developed and operated under strict management of information.
Nulab undergoes an independent audit every year by an internationally-recognized audit agency to verify its adherence to security, privacy, continuity and compliance policies and procedures.
Certifications obtained by Nulab services
ISO/IEC 27001 is an integrated Information Security Management System (conformity assessment system, hereinafter referred to as “ISMS”) for managing information security by protecting information assets from various threats and reducing risks.
What is ISMS Cloud Security Certification?
The ISMS Cloud Security Certification is a framework provided as an add-on to the JIS
Q 27001:2014 (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) certification concerning the provision and use of cloud services within the scope of such certification, and is aimed at certifying organizations that meet the requirements for cloud service information security management outlined in ISO/IEC 27017:2015.
- Nulab’s responsibilities
As specifically explained below, Nulab takes the following security measures:
- Nulab services security measures
- Protection of customer data stored in Nulab services
- Security measures for middleware, OS and other infrastructure used in providing Nulab services
- Your responsibilities
It is your responsibility to take the following security measures:
- Proper management of the password assigned to each User
- Proper management of the Nulab service account (registration, deletion, granting of administrator authority, etc.)