- Release notes
- Release notes for December 2022
We’re excited for the New Year, but here’s one last update before we sign off for 2022.
Our latest update includes an improved notifications settings screen and easier-to-read messages.
- Clearer notifications settings: We made it easier to understand what notifications you’re signing up for.
- Easier-to-read messages: Multiple URLs in quoted text or code notations are no longer extracted so you can focus on the quote.
- Topics owned by deleted accounts weren’t displayed.
- Extra spaces were appearing between a message and quoted message preview.
- Error message for organizations with suspended plans wasn’t appearing.
- Column of joined topics in the Japanese version was displaying <br> instead of a new line.
- Icons next to the message entry field were misaligned.
- Reply and Edit buttons in the message entry field weren’t positioned correctly.
- Space between the topic name and archive icon on the Edit topic page was too narrow.
- User icons uploaded to Nulab Accounts weren’t updating in Typetalk.
That’s it from us for 2022. Here’s wishing you a safe and prosperous New Year, and we’ll see you again in 2023 with a fresh update.
Want to report a bug or suggest a feature? Get in touch. Enjoying the app? Leave us a review.