- Release notes
- Release notes for May 2023
While we’re enjoying the longer days and relaxing vacations that summer brings, we haven’t forgotten about our mission to make Typetalk better every day. Let’s take a look at this month’s updates.
- Member settings: We updated the button text so admins know where to go to manage members.
- HTTP requests: We disabled cache on HTTP requests so you always get the latest data.
- Disable account: Admins can now disable and enable their own account.
- Image preview: We improved the user interface for image previews.
- Admins couldn’t complete onboarding because the final screen wasn’t appearing.
- The font weight in the global navigation didn’t align with other Nulab products.
That’s it for May. We’ll see you again next month for another update.