Summary of changes to terms
We have released our new Terms of Service and other terms. Our new terms go into effect on January 12th, 2021. The key updates are as follows:
Summary of changes to our Terms of Service
- Article 11
- We changed the article about switching a plan to match the actual services.
- Article 13
- We removed an article about our use of User Data for marketing or sales promotion purposes.
- Article 14
- We added some paragraphs about the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act and clarified our policies and other matters regarding deletions based on copyright infringement.
- Article 19
- We added a procedure of at least 30 days’ prior notice of changes to service charges.
Summary of changes to Nulab’s Service Supplemental Terms regarding Privacy and Security
- We added a paragraph that stipulates the purpose of our Supplemental Terms.
- We reordered some articles and added headings to them.
- “How do we process information?”
We added the purposes to confirm your eligibility to use Nulab services and NuSpace.
- “How do we share information?”
We removed an article about EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks to transfer the data.
- “The Cookies we use”
We added “Bing,” “afb,” “MOSHIMO-Affiliate,” and “Yahoo! JAPAN Ads” to our Advertising Cookies.
- We changed Article 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 18, 19 and 23 to make them clearer.
On our website, you can find details of:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.